StampingPals Challenge #16 | Sympathy Cards
(Challenge Dates: 1 June 2021 (9:00am AEST) – 30 June 2021 (11:50pm AEST)
Welcome to the new StampingPals challenge for June 2021!
This month we are challenging you to create a Sympathy card. Sadly, we do require these cards from time to time. It can be extremely difficult to make a sympathy card when you actually need them so it is so much easier to make them when you don’t have a need for one.
The InLinkz tool is at the bottom of this page and we hope you will play along with us!
Sadly, this is also the final challenge on the StampingPals Challenge blog for now. We have decided to take a break. We want to thank you all for your support over the past 16 months! We have totally LOVED seeing all the fabulous creations and interpretations of the challenges. We hope you’ll continue to visit our respective blogs and enjoy the content we put up.
Here are the projects from our Design Team and Guest Designer:
Guest Designer: Ruth Sollberger
Kylie Page | Stampers Workshop
Jill Arenovski | Saipan Stamper
- Your entry must be a newly created project.
- Each entry must be posted in InLinkz separately.
- Link to the specific blog post and not to your entire blog.
- Please include a link to the StampingPals Challenge blog on your post, as well as the challenge picture.
- You can combine our challenge with up to three challenges.
- Entries which do not meet our guidelines will be deleted without notice.
- You can submit multiple entries as we want you to have fun with our challenge but only your first entry will be eligible to be chosen as a winner.
- Please be respectful of our guidelines.
- Please be respectful of our Design Team and the other participants in the Challenge.
- Have FUN!
Other Important Information
- The challenge will change every month.
- The challenge will run from the 1st of the month until the last day of the month (at 11:55pm AET).
- Our Design Team will review all entries and will award one (1) winner and one (1) runner up favourites. If we do not have enough participants, only one (1) winner will be appointed.
- A Blog badge will be awarded to the Winner and the Runner-Up!
- The Winner and Runner Up Favourite entries will be highlighted in a blog post the following month.
- The Winner will be featured alongside the Design Team in the second months’ challenge. For example, if you are the winner of the April Challenge, you will be featured, alongside the Design Team, for the June Challenge.
- Members of our Design Team are Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators. We will only be using Stampin’ Up! supplies to create our entries. While we encourage you to use Stampin’ Up! products, entries which do not will not be penalised.
- Colour Challenges: you must use all of the Challenge Colours. You may also use Basic White, Very Vanilla or Basic Black.
- Sketch Challenges: no dimensions are given. Use the sketch as inspiration.
- There are no style restrictions – do what feels right for YOU!
Add your entry here…
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!