StampingPals Challenge #5 | Favourite Stampin’ Up! Bundle
(Challenge Dates: 1 July 2020 (9:00am AEST) – 31 July 2020 (11:55pm AEST)
Welcome to the new StampingPals challenge for July 2020! In honour of the launch of the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, we decided our challenge had to be to pick our favourite bundle and create a project with it. There are so many awesome bundles and we know you are going to have fun showcasing your favourite!
We hope you’ll enjoy playing along with us!
Here are the projects from our Design Team and Guest Designer:
Guest Designer: Deb Macdowell
Kylie Page | Stampers Workshop
Jill Arenovski | Saipan Stamper
- Your entry must be a newly created project.
- Each entry must be posted in InLinkz separately.
- Link to the specific blog post and not to your entire blog.
- Please include a link to the StampingPals Challenge blog on your post, as well as the challenge picture.
- You can combine our challenge with up to three challenges.
- Entries which do not meet our guidelines will be deleted without notice.
- Please be respectful of our guidelines.
- Please be respectful of our Design Team and the other participants in the Challenge.
- Have FUN!
Other Important Information
- The challenge will change every month.
- The challenge will run from the 1st of the month until the last day of the month (at 11:55pm AET).
- Our Design Team will review all entries and aware one (1) winner and two (2) runner up favourites. If we do not have enough participants, only one (1) winner and no runners up will be appointed.
- A Blog badge will be awarded to the Winner and the Runners-Up!
- The Winner and Runner Up Favourite entries will be highlighted in a blog post by the 7th of the following month.
- The Winner will be featured alongside the Design Team in the second months’ challenge. For example, if you are the winner of the April Challenge, you will be featured, alongside the Design Team, for the June Challenge.
- Members of our Design Team are Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators. We will only be using Stampin’ Up! supplies to create our entries. While we encourage you to use Stampin’ Up! products, entries which do not will not be penalised.
- Colour Challenges: you must use all of the Challenge Colours. You may also use Whisper White, Very Vanilla or Basic Black.
- Sketch Challenges: no dimensions are given. Use the sketch as inspiration.
- There are no style restrictions – do what feels right for YOU!
Add your entry here…