StampingPals Challenge #1 | Colour Challenge
(Challenge Dates: 1 March 2020 (9:0)am AEDT) – 31 March 2020 (at 11:59pm AEDT)
Welcome to the first StampingPals challenge! We are so excited to launch our new Challenge Blog. First up we have a Colour Challenge! The colours we are using are Melon Mambo, Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green. You need to use all three colours but you can also add in Whisper White, Very Vanilla or Basic Black. Thanks for playing along. Let’s get started…
Here are the projects from our Design Team:
Kylie Page | Stampers Workshop
Jill Arenovski | Saipan Stamper
- Your entry must be a newly created project.
- Each entry must be posted in InLinkz separately.
- Link to the specific blog post and not to your entire blog.
- Please include a link to the StampingPals Challenge blog on your post, as well as the challenge picture.
- You can combine our challenge with up to three challenges.
- Entries which do not meet our guidelines will be deleted without notice.
- Please be respectful of our guidelines.
- Please be respectful of our Design Team and the other participants in the Challenge.
- Have FUN!
Other Important Information
- The challenge will change every month.
- The challenge will run from the 1st of the month until the last day of the month (at 11:59pm AEDT).
- Our Design Team will review all entries and aware one (1) winner and two (2) runner up favourites.
- A Blog badge will be awarded to the Winner and the Runners-Up!
- The Winner and Runner Up Favourite entries will be highlighted in a blog post by the 7th of the following month.
- The Winner will be featured alongside the Design Team in the second months’ challenge. For example, if you are the winner of the March Challenge, you will be featured, alongside the Design Team, for the May Challenge.
- Members of our Design Team are Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators. We will only be using Stampin’ Up! supplies to create our entries. While we encourage you to use Stampin’ Up! products, entries which do not will not be penalised.
- Colour Challenges: you must use all of the Challenge Colours. You may also use Whisper White, Very Vanilla or Basic Black.
- Sketch Challenges: no dimensions are given. Use the sketch as inspiration.
- There are no style restrictions – do what feels right for YOU!
Add your entry here…
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!